welcome to our school
Welcome to the Ganton School website; our special school community is a vibrant and energetic collaboration between pupils, staff and families which embraces other community partners and seeks to improve outcomes for all those affected by learning difficulties and disabilities.
It is a place where everybody shines and, as Headteacher, I am delighted to be able to share with you information about our school, our pupils and our activities in the hope that you will celebrate, with us, the special achievements of our community members.
Ganton School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
DOWNLOAD OUR NEW APP
Latest School Calendar Events
- Farmers Market and Summer Fair25Jun2019
10:00 am - 11:30 am @ Ganton Secondary School
Stalls include pottery, pie, arts and crafts, waxes and scents and many more. Everyone Welcome!
- Hull Active Schools Inclusion Archery Festival25Jun2019
10:00 am - 2:00 pm @ The Marvell College
- Parents Evening26Jun2019
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm @ Ganton Secondary School and Ganton Primary School
- Humber School Games Secondary Inclusive Quadkids Athletics Championships27Jun2019
9:30 am - 3:00 pm @ Costello Stadium
- Hull Active Schools Awards Ceremony 201901Jul2019
5:45 pm - 9:00 pm @ Hull City Hall
5:45pm - 6:00pm - Food 6:30pm - Start with Guest Speaker 9:00pm - Finish
- As a special end of year treat we would like to take all of the children in the Primary phase of the school to see a special screening of Toy Story 4 at Vue Cinema!! The screen will be reserved for our children and will be Autism/SEN friendly.
- We would like to invite all Dads, Granddads and Uncles to join us this Friday afternoon from 1.45pm to celebrate father’s day!
- Take a look at our Oceans and Sea's Summer Term Newsletter
- It is World book day on Thursday 7th March.
- A letter from the Headteacher welcoming the school back for 2019.
- Some lucky students got the opportunity to have a cookery masterclass with Michelin star Chef, James Mackenzie!