welcome to our school
Welcome to the Ganton School website; our special school community is a vibrant and energetic collaboration between pupils, staff and families which embraces other community partners and seeks to improve outcomes for all those affected by learning difficulties and disabilities.
It is a place where everybody shines and, as Headteacher, I am delighted to be able to share with you information about our school, our pupils and our activities in the hope that you will celebrate, with us, the special achievements of our community members.
Ganton School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
DOWNLOAD OUR NEW APP
Latest School Calendar Events
- Disability Sport Yorkshire Boccia Championships22Jan2019
10:00 am - 2:30 pm @ St. Mary's College
- Galaxy Class - Stay and Play Assembly25Jan2019
1:45 pm - 2:15 pm @ Ganton Primary School
- Hull Active Schools Inclusive Indoor Cricket Championships28Jan2019
9:30 am - 12:30 pm @ Nuffield Health Centre
- Intensive Interaction Training for Parents29Jan2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm @ Ganton Primary School
- Post 14 Disco30Jan2019
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm @ Ganton Secondary School
Ganton School News
- A letter from the Headteacher welcoming the school back for 2019.
- Some lucky students got the opportunity to have a cookery masterclass with Michelin star Chef, James Mackenzie!
- Check out the latest edition of Ganton News! Take a look at what's been going on across our Primary, Secondary and Sixth Form over the last few terms!
- The Ganton School mobile app is now available