An inclusive community committed to excellence in personalised learning and well-being.
- To provide a safe, happy, healthy, vibrant and purposeful learning environment.
- To create a dynamic, caring and spiritual environment for pupils and staff, which encourages pupils' social and moral development
- To provide a broad, balanced, exciting ICT-enabled curriculum that leads to high quality, challenging teaching that includes all pupils, irrespective of their ability, and allows them to achieve their full potential.
- To ensure that parents, partners and other professionals are welcomed, involved, and share in all aspects of the school's work, to create a centre of excellence and model of best practice for inclusion.
- To develop an outward-looking, sustainable community, reaching across the locality, region and world and to provide leadership within those communities.