Frequently Asked Questions
If you can't find the answer to your question don't hesitate to contact us.
- How Many Pupils Do We Have At Ganton?
We currently have 160 pupils attending our school. One hundred are based at the Secondary site and sixty are at our Primary site within The Compass.
- Can We Visit Ganton School?
Visits from parents and interested parties are always welcome at Ganton.
Please telephone the school on 01482 564646 if you wish to arrange a visit.
- Who Do We Contact For School Uniform?
If you need to purchase any item of school uniform, please contact the school office on 01482 564646, who will be happy to provide you with a uniform information leaflet and price list for 2012/2013.
- How Does Our School Day Run?
- Our School day starts at 8.55 a.m.
- Lunch is between 12.15 p.m and 1.30 p.m.
- Our School day ends at 3.30 p.m.
- How Many Staff Do We Have At Ganton?
We currently have 20 Teachers, 50 Teaching Assistants and 25 Admin/Support Staff/Lunchtime Supervisors. We also have many visiting professionals such as: Physio Therapists, Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Peripatetic Teachers from The Visual and Hearing Impaired Service, School Nursing Services and Community Learning Doctors and Nurses.
- Where Do Our Pupils Come From?
The majority of our pupils at Ganton are from Hull, however, some of our children travel from the East Riding of Yorkshire.