welcome to our school
Welcome to the Ganton School website; our special school community is a vibrant and energetic collaboration between pupils, staff and families which embraces other community partners and seeks to improve outcomes for all those affected by learning difficulties and disabilities.
It is a place where everybody shines and, as Headteacher, I am delighted to be able to share with you information about our school, our pupils and our activities in the hope that you will celebrate, with us, the special achievements of our community members.
Ganton School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
DOWNLOAD OUR NEW APP
Latest School Calendar Events
There are currently no events.
- This is our Project Art class in sixth forms work from this year!
- As a special end of year treat we would like to take all of the children in the Primary phase of the school to see a special screening of Toy Story 4 at Vue Cinema!! The screen will be reserved for our children and will be Autism/SEN friendly.
- We would like to invite all Dads, Granddads and Uncles to join us this Friday afternoon from 1.45pm to celebrate father’s day!
- Take a look at our Oceans and Sea's Summer Term Newsletter
- It is World book day on Thursday 7th March.