Our school curriculum embraces everything that happens during the school day and beyond, through our Extended Services. We aim to offer all pupils and students carefully planned learning experiences underpinned by a broad set of common values and purposes, which recognise and respect the diversity within our school community.
We aim to develop successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens by:
- Delivering Foundation and National Curriculum subjects at an appropriate personalised level
- Ensuring social, emotional, creative and physical aspects of learning are equally valued
- Involving pupils and students in planning and reviewing their learning through personalised challenges and support
- Providing opportunities for spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
- Recognising and celebrating cultural diversity whilst promoting community cohesion
- Providing opportunities for pupils to explore enterprise, work related learning and making a positive contribution to the community